Healthy Halo Protocols 2021
Based upon CDC, Barbicide, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, and California Board of Cosmetology guidelines and regulations we are requiring that all who enter Halo, regardless of vaccination status wear a face mask.
We are taking appointments for blow outs (Fabulous Blow Outs and Love Is In The Hair) and keratin, scalp, and deep conditioning treatments. Waxing and makeup application appointments are not available at this time.
• Hand sanitizer is readily available – please use it upon entry.
• Check-in, check-out, payments, and tips will be touch-less.
• Please maintain social distancing during your visit.
• If you, or a house-mate, has any symptoms of sickness please re-schedule your appointment. (Our staff too! We’ll be checking their temperature daily as a precaution.)
PLEASE BE ON TIME!
If you are more than ten minutes late, we will cancel your appointment and bill your credit card so we can be fair to other guests and our stylists, and keep to our sanitation protocols.
We are no longer taking cash for services and tips. Tips can be left on your credit card or can be paid direct to your stylist via venmo, apple pay etc. We have a list of stylist account information at our front desks for direct payment.
THE “BYO WET HAIR” BLOW OUT
For those who want a blow out, but don’t want to commit to a full Fab Blow Out, we’ve created an additional blow dry for these times – arrive for your Fab Blow Out with washed, wet hair. This allows you to skip the wash sinks and go directly to the dryer, limiting your exposure and time in public. It is $37, and takes 30 minutes.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING
• We continue to stridently sanitize all common areas, and each stylist station between each guest.
• All staff members will be wearing a mask.
• Staff will also be receiving daily temperature checks.
We continue to be grateful to our clients who dealt with some discomfort and respected our protocols during the times of tighter restrictions – allowing us to continue working while being safe. Thank you for your honesty as you make your choices regarding the wearing of face masks.
We look forward to seeing you this summer.