Is your hair paying from summer exposure to humidity, sun, heat, chlorine, salt-water, drying air-conditioning, hats, and hair ties? Here’s some tips from Halo’s experts on how to restore health and shine to your tresses.
• Now is the time for quality products. (September is Product Sale month at Halo, so it’s the perfect time to stock up on Oribe, Rene Furterer, SEVEN, and Keratin Complex products.) Look for high concentrations of natural conditioning agents and vitamins.
• Moisture! Leave in conditioner. Hair masque. Join us at Halo for a conditioning treatment add-on to your blow out.
• Scalp care too! Eat your veggies! Try Rene Furterer’s COMPLEXE 5 Regenerating Plant Extract with Halo’s Scalp Treatment – with a bonus aromatherapy and relaxation treat – all for only $15.
• Cut back on dryer and wash times. Occasionally sub in a dry shampoo instead of a wash. Try putting wet hair in a bun to dry instead of applying heat.
• Use a natural bristle brush. It will help evenly distribute oil along hair shaft.