Saving the World, One Towel at a Time!
We are very excited to announce that beginning in September, Halo will be introducing new one-time-use, luxurious, 100% biodegradable towels.
It’s pretty incredible that one innovative change can make such an impact. Where to start on all the benefits to our clients, to our business, and to our environment?
- A clean, fresh and sanitized towel eliminates the risk of cross infection (we used the very best cotton towel service, but now we can all have complete peace of mind.)
- These towels may be thin, but they are super-absorbent. Faster and less abrasive towel-drying is in your future!
- Well, we’ll be able to focus on other things – you know how much time laundry takes.
- We’re also feeling very good about another green Halo feature, the investment in our community, and looking out for the health of the planet.
FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
- We’ll be eliminating the water usage and chemicals needed to launder cotton towels.
- Our new towels are made from certified renewable sources of wood fiber. They are manufactured in modern state-of-the-art facilities using solar electricity and recycled water.
- Our towels will decompose as naturally occurring micro-organisms break them down into compost, carbon dioxide, and water.